Your basket is currently empty.
The most widely read international socialist news and analysis website in the world. Updated six days a week. Read now.
- British prime minister tries to minimise cabinet rebellion against draft Brexit agreement
- David Hare’s political thriller <em>Collateral</em>: “War has entered the blood”
- Australian Socialist Equality Party National Secretary James Cogan addresses Grenfell Fire Forum
- UK rail worker speaks to the WSWS about dispute over Driver Only Operated trains
- Sheffield Labour Students cancels anti-war meeting, citing police investigation of anti-Semitism allegations
* For the United Socialist States of Europe
* End militarism and war
* Defend democratic rights
* Redistribute the nation’s wealth
* An emergency public works programme